Bravely follow deep into the cellar of one of the most haunted inns in America
The home of Gettysburg’s longest running ghost tour company, the Farnsworth House has enthralled guests for 30 years by the tales of the Civil War's ghosts during their storytelling tours as well as the Inn's famous Mourning Theatre.
The many ghost tours offered are:
- Mourning Theater
- East Cemetery Hill Walk
- Confederate Hospital Walk
- Creekside Stories
- Ghost Hunt
- Paranormal Night
Experience the Darker Side of the Scenic City
Voted one of the Top 10 Ghost Tours in the nation by both TripAdvisor and USA Today, our storytellers will take you on a walking journey to sites where documented sightings of ghosts have occurred.
- Hear of the spirits haunting the city from Civil War battles
- Learn of Chief Dragging Canoe's curse and the Trail of Tears
- Walk along the Killing Bridge and hear of it's impact on our nation.
- Go on a Paranormal Investigation using the latest equipment such as the SLS viewing system and the Ovilus X!
Discover weird and wonderful San Francisco history!
Learn about real historic names of San Francisco — how they lived, how they died, and the reports of their hauntings ever since.
Walk to some of San Francisco's most notorious haunted places.
Hear thrilling stories based on documented research.
Discover weird and wonderful San Francisco history.
Feel tingles go up your spine.
*And maybe even SEE a ghost yourself....