Chicago Hauntings Ghost Tours
Author and 25-year veteran paranormal researcher Ursula Bielski and her staff of expert historians and paranormal investigators have been hosting the award-winning Chicago Hauntings tours for 13 years, introducing countless thousands of visitors and natives to a very different side of the Windy city.
From the sites of massive tragedies–like
- The Eastland disaster and the Iroqouis Theater Fire
- The bloody Fort Dearborn and St. Valentine’s Day Massacres
- The death site of Chicago’s most famous ghost, “Resurrection Mary,”
- The original City Cemetery
- The cursed and deadly Hancock Building
- The infamous Hull House, inspiration for “Rosemary’s Baby”
You’ll get a personal introduction to each one and more on this mind-altering tour of Chicago’s true hauntings. The 2.5- hour tour is by bus and fully narrated, but with numerous stops at some of the most actively haunted outdoor sites in Chicago. This is not a “spook show” or haunted house tour with cheap thrills and scares. Rather, it is a darkly historical, yet entertaining look at Chicago’s supernatural reality.